We’re giddy because it’s officially fall and temperatures are lower than 90 degrees!
Bring on sweaters, booties and scarves. All things cozy and comfy. These must-haves are fun, fashionable and affordable.
1. SWEATERS, sweaters and more sweaters. From cozy to color block, we’ve got you covered!
2. LONG CARDIGAN: If there’s anything that’s a reliable fall essential, it’s the long cardigan. Throw it over a graphic tee, cami or dress. Bonus: it has pockets!
3. BLANKET SCARF: Big chunky scarves can take any outfit to the next level.
4. QUILTED VEST: Temperatures zig-zag in the fall in south Mississippi. So for days it’s not cold enough for a coat, these are perfect for layering.
5. BOOTIES: The ideal piece to kick-off (no pun intended!) the fall season.
6. FAUX SUEDE JACKET: Perfect item to mix and match with all your favorite leggings and sneaks.
7. CASUAL DRESS WITH RUFFLES: This staple can pair great with booties or flats for an easy dressed up look.
8. FEDORA HAT: The perfect accessory for fall and a great way to cover dry shampoo hair that can’t stretch another day.
9. SMALL CROSSBODY: This neutral mini bag with fringe is perfect for the busy mom on the go.
Happy shopping our fall essentials! All products featured are independently selected by our moms. However, when you buy something through our retail links, we may earn an affiliate commission.