It’s time to pile everyone in the minivan and drive around to look at all the beautiful light displays the Gulf Coast has to offer! Make this a new family tradition!
Hattula Family Light Show
The Hattula Family Light Show takes place at 6917 Southwind Drive in Biloxi and features over 61,000 Christmas lights synced to holiday music on 101.7 FM.
The Kings Christmas Display
The King’s Christmas Display will be open until December 30 from 6 – 10 p.m. each night.
Santa will be visiting on December 11, 12, 17 and 18. He will also be stopping by on other nights when he’s not busy making toys at the North Pole. Open to the public and free.
The beloved magical light show is back this year and better than ever!
- Pre-purchase your tickets: www.GulfportHarborLights.com and click the “Buy Tickets Now” button! Skip the line and buy online! 🎟📲
- Santa available nightly from 6 – 10 p.m.! Pictures are FREE! Bring your camera! 📸
- TICKET PRICING
- General Admission: $15
- Ages 5-12: $5
- Ages 0-4: Free
- Holiday Savings Pass: $120 – 12 tickets for the prices of 8 tickets
- November 26th – December 31st
- Gates Open: 5:30 – 9:30 p.m. The Festival ends nightly at 10:30 p.m.
- Closed 12/24 | Open 12/25
- Free parking at the Coast Transit Authority parking garage at 2015 15th St. Gulfport, MS. The CTA shuttle will transport guests to and from the show every 15 to 30 minutes.
- Free parking is also available at the west entrance of Jones Park at the corner of Hwy 90 and 49.
- Both parking locations provide handicap-accessible parking spaces and assistance.
Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum
Celebrate the holidays with the Mississippi Coast Model Railroad Museum at their Annual Christmas Lights Festival Fun from December 1-31 every night from 5-9 p.m. except Christmas Eve and Christmas Day. Enjoy more than 2 million holiday lights. Take part in nightly kid-friendly activities from S.T.E.M. nights and game nights to arts and crafts as well as performances and special guests. Have a visit with Santa, and get a picture taken while you’re there. Admission is $5 per adult, $2 per child ages 3 – 12, and free for children age 2 and under.
Estates of Penny Lane Light Show
While driving down the magical street of Copper Court in Long Beach, you can turn your radio to 89.3 FM and enjoy a light show synchronized to Christmas music.
BAY ST. LOUIS/WAVELAND
Snowflakes in the Bay
Snowflakes in the Bay is a must-see! The beautiful century old live oaks are decorated with illuminated snowflakes throughout the Bay St Louis and Waveland area.
Want to take a road trip?
Check out the other lights in Mississippi! Or head over to see the lights in New Orleans!