What are you going to do with all that candy from Halloween? Your kids can’t possibly eat all that candy! Well, they can!
So here are some fun (and resourceful) ways to use those sweets!
IN THE KITCHEN
- BAKE it into brownies, cookies, cakes or cupcakes. Or make candy bark.
- BLEND IT. Nothing sounds better than a Reese’s milkshake! Are you feeling guilty? Then throw in a frozen banana.
- MIX it for a yummy trail mix or popcorn crunch!
- MAKE a candy Advent Calendar.
- BUILD an amazing Gingerbread House.
- USE for counting or sorting activity. (Or potty training.)
- STUFF a birthday (or holiday) piñata
- FILL goodie bags for classroom parties, Teacher Appreciation days, etc.
- ASSEMBLE a candy charcuterie or candy kabobs
GIVE IT AWAY
- SHARE with grandparents or elderly neighbors.
- BRING IT to the office. Your co-workers will love the treats.
- SHIP IT to soldiers. Groups like Operation Gratitude, which support our troops, will gladly take the sweet donations.
- MAKE A SNACK BASKET of treats for the nurses or families at local hospitals. Trust us… families in the waiting rooms on the ICU floor will appreciate your thoughtful gesture!