It’s spring and Easter weekend is upon us! It’s one of our favorite times to (finally) be around some family and friends.
Gulf Coast Mom is here to help you pick the perfect Easter event and egg hunt for your family!
TUESDAY, MARCH 30
- This is the perfect social distancing event! The family will love taking a ride to thru the Gulfport Sportsplex for an Easter Egg-Stravaganza Drive-Thru event from 6-8 PM. The Easter Bunny will be handing out 500 Easter pails filled with goodies until supplies are gone! For ages 12 years old & under. This is a FREE EVENT.
WEDNESDAY, MARCH 31 – FRIDAY, APRIL 2
- Hop into the Railroad Museum for the Gold Easter Egg Scavenger Hunt. It will be fun to find the 24 GOLDEN EGGS hidden in the train layouts. Prizes will be awarded based on how many you find! If you find all 24 and your name will be entered for the Grand Prize. Museum hours are Tuesday – Sunday, 12 PM – 5 PM. Recommended donation of $5 adult, $2 children.
FRIDAY, APRIL 2
- The Ocean Springs Yacht Club an Easter Egg Hunt with the Easter Bunny at 3 PM.
SATURDAY, APRIL 3
- Bible Baptist Church of Gulfport is hosting Easter Eggsplosion on Saturday, April 3 at 10 AM. Children from toddlers to 6th grade are invited to hunt candy that explodes from a GIANT Easter Egg! Each age category will have separate sections to hunt for candy for the safety of our little ones.
- First Baptist Church of Bay St. Louis will host their annual Children’s Easter Egg Hunt at 10 AM. Babies through 5th grade are invited to participate.
- Want to take a little road trip? Pack up the family and head to Hattiesburg Zoo’s Egg-zotic Easter Golden Egg Hunt from 10 AM – 4 PM. Admission is $10 for adults and $8 for kids (children under 2 are free).
- Hop in the Bay for some Easter fun from 2-4 PM. This event is fun for children & adults! The Easter Bunny will be walking around Old Town Bay Saint Louis for photos with little ones. Easter eggs will be scattered around Old Town with prizes inside from local businesses. Find the GOLDEN EGG for a special surprise!
SUNDAY, APRIL 4
- Easter Brunch will take place at The Chapel at Centennial Plaza. Reservations starting at 10 AM. CLICK HERE for reservations. Price: $40 per person; children 12 & under $20 plus tax & gratuity
- Oak Crest Mansion Inn is hosting their annual Easter Brunch! Easter egg hunt will be hosted for guests at 10:30 AM and 1:30 PM. Price: $39.99 for adults and $19.99 for kids under 12. Reservations from 10 AM – 1 PM. Call 228.452.5677